"The Nederlander Organisation operates nine theatres on Broadway and a further 17 across the rest of North America. Our London theatres are the Aldwych Theatre, where the world premiere production of TINA - The Tina Turner Musical is currently playing, the Dominion Theatre, and the Adelphi Theatre (owned in conjunction with LW Theatres), home to hit musical Waitress."
49 Aldwych London Greater London London WC2B 4DF United Kingdom
- DRESS CIRCLE, ROW C, SEATS 1 AND 25 Accessible from street level, each seat can be removed to accommodate one wheelchair. Wheelchair space dimensions are 60cm width x 85cm depth and seat dimensions are 44cm width x 45cm depth (74cm including leg room). BOXES D AND E Accessible from street level via doorways measuring 63cm wide, both Boxes D and E can accommodate one wheelchair each. Wheelchair space dimensions 60cm width x 85cm depth. Please note both boxes give a restricted view of the performance. The following seats have nothing directly in front giving full leg room: Stalls C1 and C21, Row J1-5, Row J19-23 and Row Z1-2. Please note that Z1-4 have a restricted view of the performance. We have step-free access at the side of the building on Drury Lane.
- There are several parking bays within close proximity to the Aldwych Theatre. Please visit BlueBadgeParking.com for further details. Q-Park parking facilities for Aldwych Theatre patrons are located in Chinatown and Charing Cross. The Stalls are accessed by 25 steps over three flights. Once inside the auditorium, there are 22 steps from Rows A – M, two steps per row, with handrails in place. The rear of the Dress Circle can be accessed via 15 steps leading up from the theatre foyer, again with handrails in place. There are 50+ steps leading to the rear of the Grand Circle and once inside the auditorium, there are 24+ steps leading from the rear of the Grand Circle, Row L, to Row A at the front. Handrails are in place throughout. Due to the number of stairs we do not recommend Grand Circle seating to patrons with restricted mobility.
- The accessible toilet is located in the theatre foyer and is accessible from street level. It is 45cm high and is a right-hand transfer. View an image of the facilities and an image of the access to the facilities. Additional toilets are located in the theatre foyer, the rear stalls exit, grand circle rear exit, and the grand circle bar (six steps leading up).
- Guide dogs are welcome in the theatre. There are allocated seats in the auditorium for patrons wishing to stay with their dogs. Alternatively, a member of staff can be allocated to look after the guide dog and return them to the owner during the interval and at the end of the performance. Please let our box office clerk know which option you would prefer when booking your tickets.
- Tina the Musical provides disabled patrons with ONE free ticket for a person accompanying the patron to provide assistance as required.
- The Aldwych Theatre uses the Sennheiser Mobile Connect System, which can enhance the show audio via your headphones, hearing aid or Cochlea implant. You can also download the free app onto your own smart phone before coming to the theatre (iOS | Android) and connect to the Sennheiser Wi-Fi network in the auditorium once you arrive and use your own headphones to listen to the show. Alternatively, you can borrow an iPod touch from the cloakroom in the theatre foyer with the app already installed. We advise customers to bring their own headphones, but the theatre can provide them if required.