The Bridge Theatre is a commercial theatre near Tower Bridge in London that opened in October 2017. It was developed by Nick Starr and Nicholas Hytner as the home of the London Theatre Company
Access Card notes
Access Card Accepted, free essential companion for Access Card holders with the +1 Symbol
- Joining the Access List will allow you to select wheelchair spaces and companion seats at the concessionary rate, and to use 'select your own seat' when booking online. There is level access into the foyer. The wheelchair spaces are in Gallery 2 with level access from the foyer. For more information, please visit our website. You can borrow a wheelchair from us to use during your visit. To arrange for a wheelchair to be available, please email us at email@example.com or call 0333 320 0051 before your visit. Subject to availability.
- Car Parking information can be found on our website.
- There are 3 unisex accessible toilets, with one located on the same level as both the Stalls, and on Gallery 2 (street level).
- Assistance dogs are welcome in all spaces of the Bridge Theatre. Please let us know when booking so that we can arrange an aisle seat for you and tell you about any loud noises or special effects that might affect your dog's comfort. Alternatively, you can leave your dog in the care of our hospitality team.
- Access Card Accepted, free essential companion for Access Card holders with the +1 Symbol
- When booking for an audio-described performance, please let us know where you'd prefer to sit and the number of devices or earphones you require. We aim to offer a touch tour for every audio-described production, usually before an audio-described matinee. Guide dogs are also welcome on set, subject to an advance assessment to ensure a safe environment. Alternatively, we can arrange for your guide dog to be looked after. If you wish to attend a touch tour, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0333 320 0050 for more information.
- To join our free mailing list and receive details about captioned performances, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 0333 320 0051. We will have a captioned performance for all Bridge Theatre productions and a block of seats is reserved to ensure a good view of the caption box or boxes. Captioned shows are provided by STAGETEXT. Devices are available to be collected from the theatre cloakroom with headphones or induction neck loops. You may also use your own headphones. Please note, for captioned performances it is not possible to view the captions from all seats in the house, therefore for these performances we have a reserved allocation of seats which give a good view of the captions and the stage. Please call us on 0333 320 0051 for more information. Devices are available to be collected from the theatre cloakroom with headphones or induction neck loops. You may also use your own headphones.