British Music Experience Liverpool
"The British Music Experience tells the story of British Music through costumes, instruments, performance and memorabilia from the Beatles and Bowie to Adele, Oasis and X Factor. Book in advance and get a free audio-guide."
Cunard Building Liverpool North West L3 1DS United Kingdom
- Both of the our ticket desks have lowered counters and all circulation spaces within the British Music Experience are fully accessible for wheelchairs, including our Merch Store and Star Cafe. We have a number of wheelchairs which can be reserved by contacting our ticket desk on 0151 519 0915.
- There are accessible toilets next to the Star Café and inside the main exhibition space. Both have emergency alarms and are monitored by staff throughout the day.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- An audio-described guide is available free of charge from the ticket desk. Please note that the lighting levels can vary throughout the venue. Some galleries have low light while our Merch Store and Star Café have large windows and can be extremely bright.
- All audio areas of the exhibition have integrated loop systems. Visitors with hearing aids should switch to their 'T' setting. The British Music Experience has audio guides, with printed versions available on request. These can also be sent out via email or by post.
- Families with children with ASD can contact our Accessibility Care Line on 0151 519 0915 for advice about visiting the British Music Experience.