"Set in a fantastic location in the heart of Chelsea, Cadogan Hall has become one of London's leading venues. The Hall's 950 seats, excellent acoustic and luxurious surroundings makes it the first choice for some of the UK's top orchestras, including the Hall's resident orchestra, the Royal Philharmonic, as well as a favourite London destination for international touring orchestras. Cadogan Hall is the chosen venue for the world-famous BBC Proms Chamber Music Series and also offers a vibrant selection of contemporary, jazz, folk and world music events as well as talks, debates and conferences."
5 Sloane Terrace Belgravia London Greater London London SW1X 9DQ United Kingdom
Access Card notes
Access Card accepted as proof of access requirements. When booking tickets, please specify your access requirement, i.e. if you require a wheelchair space, an aisle seat, a seat close to the stage, level access, etc. It is not always possible to rectify booking details after a transaction has been completed. For more information, please visit our website.
- Cadogan Hall has step free access to its Box Office and foyer areas. There is a door bell located to the right of the main Box Office door if you need assistance. There are four wheelchair spaces in the Stalls at Cadogan Hall. If you use a wheelchair and wish to transfer to a seat, we regret we are not able to provide a member of staff to assist you. We can provide a dedicated space to store your wheelchair or mobility aid. Gallery seats are only accessible via a staircase which is 27 steps above the stalls level. There is no lift from stalls to the gallery level. Customers with significant mobility problems are advised not to book Gallery seats. For more information, please visit our website or contact the Box Office on 020 7730 4500. A lift is located to the right once inside the Box Office reception allowing access to a lowered Box Office counter. Foyer areas are on the same level as the Box Office, and a further bar (Oakley Bar) is accessed via a wide access lift. A member of staff can help you with your requirements.
- There are a number of bays for Blue Badge holders near to Cadogan Hall. The nearest two are located in Sedding Street and Sloane Terrace, outside the Jo Malone shop. The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea can provide a complete list of Blue Badge spaces in the local area.
- We have a Unisex accessible toilet on all levels except the Gallery.
- Guide dogs are welcome to access the Hall and auditorium but please do let us know prior to arriving at the Hall so we may make any special arrangements if necessary. For more information, please visit our website.
- Customers who are members of our Access Scheme may be entitled to concessionary ticket prices or a free companion seat for some events. Please contact the Box Office for a form to register for Cadogan Hall's Access Scheme. Please note that companion seats not sold 48 hours prior to any given performance will be released for general sale.
- 'Touch / Familiarisation' tours can be arranged. For more information, please visit our website.
- The Box Office counter is fitted with a loop system to aid customers who use a hearing aid. The auditorium is fitted with an infrared amplification system. If you wish to use your hearing aid, you will need to request one of our loop pendants and set your hearing aid to the 'T' position. If you do not use a hearing aid, please request an infrared headset instead. For more information, please visit our website.