Eventim Apollo, formerly the Hammersmith Apollo, is one of London's major live entertainment venues. It is located in Hammersmith, West London and is one of the UK's largest and best-preserved original theatres. The legendary music venue changed hands when AEG Live and Eventim teamed up to recreate the venue's 1932 iconic Art Deco design. Following a multi-million pound investment and a huge visual transformation the refurbished venue is now called Eventim Apollo.
45 Queen Caroline St Hammersmith London Greater London London W6 9QH United Kingdom
Access Card notes
We offer a free personal assistant when purchased with a full price accessible ticket – We now Accept the Access Card as confirmation of your disability and/or additional requirements and offer a free essential companion ticket for cardholders with the +1 symbol.
- On arrival at the venue, head to the box office where a member of staff can help you with priority entry as soon as the doors open. A seat can be provided while you wait if needed.
- There is a ramp leading up to box office and into the venue. We have two accessible bays located in the stalls – access to these bays is completely step-free. The bars on the ground floor have lowered counters, and whilst the merchandise desk does not, staff will be happy to assist you.
- There is a drop-off point directly in front of the main entrance to the venue. The accessible bays are not far from the entrance – staff can assist you if needed when you arrive.
- There is an accessible toilet in the stalls which is unisex. It can be opened with a Radar key, or you can contact a staff member for access.
- Assistance dogs are welcome at the venue, but due to limited space on the bays we ask that they are left with the box office staff who will be happy to look after them for the duration of the show. If you're bringing an assistance dog, please let us know when booking your tickets.
- We offer one free personal assistant ticket when buying a full price accessible ticket with proof of disability, which now includes the Access Card – please let us know if you need a PA ticket when booking tickets so we can ensure you get all the tickets you need.
- Please call our accessible booking line if you need help accessing visual information.
- We are able to take bookings over typetalk and have an infr-red loop system available for live shows