In 2005 Nica Burns and Max Weitzenhoffer founded Nimax Theatres and they now co-own and run the Palace, Lyric, Apollo, Garrick, Vaudeville and Duchess Theatres in the heart of Londons West End. Nica Burns is a multi-award winning producer of over 100 productions.
Access Card notes
The Access Card can be used at this venue to communicate your access requirements. For further information, please contact them directly.
- Wheelchair user access is located in the dress circle boxes
- Wheelchair user access is located in the Stalls. Access is through a side exit door on Shaftesbury Avenue. Please make yourself known to the staff at the front doors or Box Office for access from 45 minutes before the show. There is one 3cm step and a slight incline to the Stalls. Stalls Q3, Q28, V26 and V27 can be removed to provide wheelchair user spaces. All stalls aisle seats are suitable for those wishing to transfer from their wheelchairs
- There is fully adapted toilets
- Guide Dogs are welcome
- The Access Card can be used to communicate that you require an Essential Companion
- Audio-described performances are available.
- Headsets are avalible