"Manchester Pride campaigns for LGBT+ equality; celebrates LGBT+ life and creates opportunities that engage LGBT+ people so that they can thrive."
Access Card notes
Access Card accepted as proof of access requirements.
- Each of the box office or Pledge Band Exchange Points will give priority to wheelchair visitors or those unable to stand for long periods of time.
- Manchester Pride makes temporary, reasonable adjustments to the area to provide access to the event site and staged event areas. Manchester Pride is aware of the limitations and restrictions of making the event site fully accessible due to the nature of the location of the event and provides alternative access where access is restricted. Temporary safe curb ramps are situated around Manchester City Centre. Please be advised that as the event takes place outdoors in a city centre district the terrain may be uneven and become wet due to adverse weather. Where possible we reduce the impact of uneven surfaces with temporary ramp structures. For more information, please visit: https://www.manchesterpride.com/p/accessibility
- There are a number of accessible parking spaces close to the event sites.
- We welcome assistance dogs to the Gay Village Gathering and Mayfield event sites.
- We will provide those ticket holders with a disability that require full-time assistance with a complimentary ticket for their personal carer/assistant.
- BSL interpreters are present on the stages throughout the festival. They are located on the left as you look at the stage. For more information, please visit: https://www.manchesterpride.com/p/accessibility
- St John Ambulance, Festival Welfare Services and North West Ambulance Service provide medical and welfare services at the event. If you require medical or welfare assistance whilst at the Festival, please let a member of the security or stewarding team.