National Trust - Hidcote
"Hidcote is an Arts and Crafts garden in the north Cotswolds, a stone's throw from Stratford-upon-Avon. Created by the talented American horticulturist, Major Lawrence Johnston its colourful and intricately designed outdoor 'rooms' are always full of surprises. It's a must-see if you're on holiday in the Cotswolds."
Hidcote Bartrim Chipping Campden Gloucestershire South West GL55 6LR United Kingdom
Access Card notes
A full Access Statement can be found on the venue's website.
This venue has been highlighted by feedback from a current Access Card Holder who used their card to gain access or a discount. Information provided in this listing comes from the card holder and also is sourced directly from the venues publicly available information. This is not a guarantee of any set service or policy this organisation might have.
- There's a reduced number of benches and seating in the garden with some roped off to enable social distancing.
- The wheelchair accessible route covers one third of the garden. The full route includes slopes, steps, grass, narrow and uneven gravel pathways. Please book the hire of Mobility Scooters in advance by emailing email@example.com or phoning 01386 438333.
- Accessible parking is available.
- There are accessible toilets within the garden grounds.
- If you need to bring a carer or essential companion to accompany you as a disabled visitor, you can now book a carers ticket at the time of booking, free of charge.