Sheffield City Hall
"Since 1932 City Hall has played host to some of the most famous names of the 20th century and it continues to be an exciting entertainment and arts venue. Many world famous artists have also appeared at City Hall as well as providing a home for many local and community events."
Sheffield City Hall Barkers Pool Sheffield South Yorkshire Yorkshire and the Humber S1 2JA United Kingdom
Access Card notes
Access Card is accepted as proof of access requirements and staff have access to a system to verify your card details to provide a seamless service.
- The City Hall has lifts to all floors and accessible toilets are available on all levels. Accessibility Throughout Sheffield City Hall Sheffield City Hall has designated access points for wheelchairs users: Foyer & Oval Hall When looking at the main entrance to the City Hall there is an access ramp located at the front of the building to the left hand side, behind the row of poster adverts. Memorial Hall Entry to the Memorial Hall, which is located at the back of the City Hall, is ground level making the stalls area accessible for all. Please note that the balcony level seats in the Memorial Hall are only accessible via stairs. Ballroom Entrance to the Ballroom is at the side of the City Hall and customers can gain access to the Ballroom via a lift at the Ballroom entrance. Please inform the Box Office when booking, if a member of your party is a wheelchair user so that an appropriate position can be allocated.
- There are accessible toilets are available on all levels.
- Assistance dogs are welcome in all areas of the building.
- We have Helpers Tickets available for any carers, please ask when booking your tickets. Access Card Holders with '+1- will be entitled to a free companion ticket.
- The Event Guide, City Hall Brochure, The Sheffield International Concert Season Brochure and Concert Programmes are available in large format. Please contact the marketing team on the General Enquires number 0114 223 3740 or email email@example.com to request copies.
- An infrared sound amplification system is available in the Oval Hall on the Stalls and Circle levels. Please note, seats on the Balcony level are not covered. Both loop and conventional headsets are available. Headsets must be booked in advance via the venue Box Office. Upon arrival on the day of the event, please speak to a member of Box Office staff to receive your headset.