We're a unique cultural hub situated in the heart of Sheffield – one of Europe's largest independent cinemas paired with the longest-running creative business centre in the city. Housed in a converted 1930s car showroom, we're situated right next to the railway station in Sheffield's Cultural Industries Quarter. Our beautiful Art Deco environs are an ideal setting for the innovative businesses homed at the Workstation, and a perfect place for the determinedly independent and cutting edge cinema of the Showroom.
Showroom & Workstation 15 Paternoster Row Sheffield South Yorkshire Yorkshire and the Humber S1 2BX United Kingdom
Access Card notes
Access Card holders will be automatically entitled to concessionary ticket price on cinema tickets.
- If a customer has difficulty standing or queuing, we'd be delighted to help and shall give them priority at box office, kiosk, in the café/bar and priority when entering the cinema screen.
- All public areas of the Showroom Cinema are fully accessible to people using wheelchairs and our staff are trained to provide customer assistance. A sloped ramp leads to the main cinema entrance providing access to box office, café bar and cinemas on the upper level. Lift access is provided to cinemas 3 and 4 on the lower level.
- Our cinema is quite small so it is only a short distance to get to where you want to be. Also there are several disabled car parking bays available on Paternoster Row between the cinema and Workstation.
- There are toilets and disabled toilets on every level of the cinema so there will always been one a close by.
- There is a grassed area near the front of the cinema and a water bowl for the assistance dog can be brought out upon request.
- Access Card holders with the +1 symbol are etitled to a free essential copmanion ticket to help support them enjoy thier visit at the Showroom
- Our listings are available in large print from our Box Office. We also have audio description headsets but please note that not all films have audio description included in the digital files supplied by the film distributor. The films that do have audio description are on our website and box office will be able to provide the information. Headsets are available at the box office and staff there will be able to demonstrate the devises.
- We can provide an infrared hearing loop facility in the cinema for customers with a hearing impairment. In-ear headsets and necklace amplification devices are available from the Box Office on request. Also our programme contains many films subtitled into English from other languages. These may be suitable for deaf or hearing-impaired customers. We also have Subtitled Mondays, every Monday we'll screen English language films with subtitles where it's possible for us to do so. Again not all films have subtitles included on the digital film. You can find out which films will be played with subtitles by visiting the Subtitled Monday's page on our website or by asking at box office.