The Beatles Story
"The Beatles Story celebrates 50 years since The Beatles travelled to Rishikesh, India with a new special exhibition, featuring memorabilia, imagery, sounds and exclusive interviews!"
- The exhibition is wheelchair accessible. Due to fire evacuation procedures, we can only admit three wheelchairs on site at any one time. We have a standard wheelchair available which can either be booked in advance or provided on the day by asking a member of staff at the main entrance and is subject to availability. We have one accessible lift situated at our main entrance (accompanied with audio announcements). Please ask a member of staff on arrival to assist with lift access. Please note that our lift has size restrictions for certain wheelchairs. A maximum load of two people or of 400kg can be taken at any one time and load size must be less than 1250mm deep and 825mm wide on the platform. Please call the guest services team in advance of your visit on 0151 705 6604 for further advice on these restrictions.
- Albert Dock has a number of car parks on site and has in total eight accessible car parking bays, with three available in car park A, near to the estate's main entrance and five in car park B opposite The Beatles Story and Premier Inn hotel.
- Wheelchair-accessible toilets are available within the exhibition and also in the Fab4 Cafe area. Please see a member of staff for assistance.
- Guide dogs are welcome.
- We have large print transcripts available in all 11 languages offered on our audio guide, which are available at our Admissions desk. Please ask a member of staff for more details.
- Induction loops are available to use with our audio guides. Please see a member of staff when picking up your audio guide. Should you require sign language assistance, please contact us and we will check staff availability to ensure that help is on hand during your day of visit.