"The Garage Glasgow is open 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We are Scotland's biggest nightclub, beloved for our club nights and as a live music venue. Open since 1994, we are without a doubt one of the most popular venues in Glasgow. Welcome to all, our resident DJ's play a wide range of chart, dance, nostalgia, house, indie, hip-hop and R'n'B. Spread over 6 rooms on 4 different levels, you'll be spoilt for choice between The Garage, Main Bar, Desperados Bar, G2, The Attic and Cocktail Bar!!"
Access Card notes
Access Cards with +1 accepted as proof for a free companion ticket.
- For patrons attending The Garage or G2, we have booths that may be reserved by people who have difficulty standing. We advise that patrons arrive 5 minutes before doors to allow time to get settled without queues. Please note, the view may be restricted due to standing patrons. The Attic has seating, however it is not in view of the stage.
- The Garage has a wheelchair accessible door at the rear of our venue on Renfrew Street, located directly across from McLay's Guest House and adjacent to Singl-End Café. This door allows customers direct access into The Garage. Due to noise restrictions we can only open the door before and after the gig or risk upsetting our neighbours. If you would like arrange access via Renfrew Street, please contact email@example.com. Please arrive 5 minutes before doors open and a member of staff will greet you. If you have issues gaining entry, please phone 0141 332 1120 (option 4). There is an accessible toilet in The Garage located in the hallway outside Main Bar. Radar keys are not required as it is unlocked before any gig/ event. G2 is a wheelchair accessible venue via the G2 entrance. Customers should be dropped off outside Lord of Fries on Sauchiehall Street and make their way up our lane, indicated with The Garage sign G2 painted on the road. Please arrive at the door 5 minutes before doors open to find adequate space in the hall. There is an accessible toilet in G2 located in the hallway at the bottom of the staircase. Radar keys are not required as it is unlocked before any gig/ event. We apologise that The Attic is not wheelchair accessible venue as it is located on the top floor.
- There are a couple of seats in the hallway en route to The Garage and G2.
- There are accessible toilets which are opened by a steward when required. We also recognise the Hidden Disabilities Sunflower.
- Assistance dogs are welcome at The Garage, but please be aware that noise levels are high. Please notify us if an assistance dog will be accompanying you to ensure that we have a water bowl available. We do not take responsibility for any assistance dogs and ask that the dog remains with the owner. Please note that dogs attending The Garage must be registered guide dogs, therefore appropriate ID must be shown on behalf of the dog.
- Access Cards with +1 accepted as proof for a free companion ticket.
- STROBE LIGHTING Strobe lighting and other special effects are often used during performances. If you have any questions please contact us. MEDICAL REQUIREMENTS Please notify us ahead of arrival of any medical items you require to prevent any security related concerns via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that prescription medication is in its original packaging. HIDDEN DISABILITIES We recognise the Hidden Disabilities Sunflower. Customers with Additional Needs/Hidden Disabilities can wear a lanyard to make our staff aware of hidden disabilities. If you plan on wearing a lanyard, please email email@example.com.