The Stoller Hall
We at The Stoller Hall wish to provide everyone with the opportunity to enjoy all of our fantastic events. Our venue, situated in Chetham's New Building, has been designed to ensure that all areas and activities are accessible to everyone, as much as possible. Most of the information you may need to plan your visit can be found on this page. Should you have any further queries, please contact our Box Office and we will be happy to assist you in making your visit to The Stoller Hall a positive and memorable experience.
Access Card notes
Access Card Can be used to purchase compainion tickets, providing you have the +1 Symbol
- The Stoller Hall, Carole Nash Hall and all spaces within Chetham's new building are fully accessible, with lifts and disabled toilet facilities on every floor. Spaces are available for wheelchair users on both Stalls and Balcony level. If you are a wheelchair user but prefer to transfer to a standard seat during the concert, please make it clear when you book. The main concert entrance on Hunts Bank is accessible by ramp, and the doors are activated electronically. Access from disabled parking spaces at NCP Manchester Arena is by lift through Victoria Station. The bar in the Oglesby Atrium has a low level counter position. If you are attending events in the Baronial Hall and Chetham's medieval buildings, please be aware that these spaces were built in 1421 and are accessed via cobbles, with limited facilities for disabled visitors. Please contact us if you require any guidance.
- Accessible toilets and baby change facilities are available on every floor. Larger, mixed gender cubicles are available on the ground floor (Atrium level) and mezzanine level (up one flight of stairs). These are available to the general public but may be particularly convenient for families with young children, or for customers who prefer not to use gendered facilities.
- Assistance animals are welcome at all events. We recommend contacting us so that we can guide you to a suitable seat. Dog mats for the auditorium and a water bowl (for use in the Atrium only) are available from the Box Office and may be reserved at the time of booking.
- Anyone who requires assistance to fully enjoy their visit to Chetham's may request a free seat for an essential companion. It is assumed that this companion will take primary responsibility for your support during your visit, although staff will do their utmost to provide guidance and additional assistance.
- Tactile wayfinding signage is used throughout The Stoller Hall and Carole Nash Hall.
- A Sennheiser infra-red hearing system will be installed in The Stoller Hall shortly. Stethoscope style receivers will then be available from Box Office and may be reserved at the time of booking. If you're booking ahead, please contact us to find out whether the system is likely to be in place before your visit. Assistance animals are welcome at all events. We recommend contacting us so that we can guide you to a suitable seat. Dog mats for the auditorium and a water bowl (for use in the Atrium only) are available from the Box Office and may be reserved at the time of booking. Earplugs are available free of charge from the Box Office for any customers who wish to use them. Images are at: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s9c2h9zshxoh568/AAArn-q3oDm3ruXAF04_TAxsa?dl=0