The UEA LCR
"The LCR is a live music venue and nightclub situated in on the campus of the University of East Anglia and run by the Union of UEA Students."
Union House UEA Norwich East of England NR4 7TJ United Kingdom
Access Card notes
Access Cards with +1 accepted as proof for a free companion ticket.
- On the evening of an event, we offer for disabled customers to arrive at the venue 10-15 minutes prior to the doors opening to allow for early entrance. The doors opening time can vary per event, so please check in advance. Please make yourself known to Box Office or Security Staff upon arrival.
- There is step free access from the car park and other drop off points to the venue box office. Once inside the venue, there is step free access to all facilities, including toilets, cloakroom and the bar. There are lowered bars in the venue. For more information, please visit our website. If you require space in a viewing area, please contact the Box Office to check availability prior to purchasing any tickets. The LCR is part of a larger complex which has coffee shops, additional bars and shops, which are all accessible via a passenger lift and all customers are welcome to use.
- There is no parking adjacent to the venue, however a convenient drop off point at the front of the building in Union Place, with step-free, slightly ramped access. The nearest car park is the University's main visitors' car park, which is approximately 200m (218yds) away. There are designated disabled spaces at the exit nearest to the venue. The route to the entrance from here has dropped kerbs and step-free, sloped access.
- There is a block of gender neutral toilets located just past the Box Office on the way in to the venue. There is a disabled cubicle situated within these toilets.
- Guide and hearing assistance dogs are welcome, just be sure to let us know when you book.
- Access Cards with +1 accepted as proof for a free companion ticket.
- The LCR has an induction loop in our Box Office. For more information please speak to a member of staff upon arrival.
- We do ask that you let staff know of any medicine, equipment or needed food and drink that is on your person upon arrival. In the event of an emergency, please contact security or ask to speak to the Duty Manager on shift. Strobe lighting, lighting that produces stroboscopic effects, smoke machines and other theatrical effects may be used during shows in our venue.