The Victoria Palace Theatre
"The Victoria Palace Theatre is a West End theatre in Victoria Street, in the City of Westminster, opposite Victoria Station."
79 Victoria St London London SW1E 5EA United Kingdom
Access Card notes
To help us provide the best possible service, we've partnered with Nimbus Disability and The Access Card; a universal way of communicating your access requirements as a disabled person. Nimbus Disability is a social enterprise and an organisation run by and for disabled people and is recognised as a lead authority on accessible ticketing in the UK. To book access tickets, please call our dedicated access team on 0344 482 5137. Our phonelines are open 10am-7:30pm Monday to Saturday. You will now need to provide us with your Access Card ID or Delfont Mackintosh registration number to book accessible tickets.
A free registration is available at this venue as an alternative to an Access Card. Please use the link below to begin your application. Please note, if you already have an Access Card, you don't need to apply again. Simply provide your name and Access Card ID number to the venue. Click here to start your registration
- Wheelchair access to the auditorium is available via Allington Street located to the left of the theatre. Please make yourself known to a member of staff on arrival at the venue, who will arrange for an Access Host to advise you on the best route to your seat. If you cannot transfer out of your chair companions can sit beside you. We also have a number of transferable seats available. Wheelchair seats/transfers must be booked in advance. We have a low-level counter box office and an Access Host is available from our front of house team to help you in any way they can, should you require any assistance.
- There are toilets located on all levels and a wheelchair access adapted toilet is located at the rear of the stalls.
- Guide dogs are allowed in to the auditorium. Alternatively, staff are happy to dog sit.
- We provide scheduled Audio Described performances.
- For those with partial hearing loss, Sennheiser Infrared Enhanced Hearing headsets are available. We have two types of separate headsets: one that works with hearing aids and one that works without. Please collect your headset from the Cloakroom, which is located in the basement of the theatre. Induction loop is available at the Box Office. We also provide scheduled Sign Language Interpreted performances.
- The Grand Circle is steeply stepped and may not be suitable for vertigo sufferers. We now have a visual tool for parents and carers to use with children and adults on the autistic spectrum and/or with learning difficulties. We would like to offer a social story for a visit to Victoria Palace Theatre. We know that people with autism find social situations difficult and understand that we are all unique.