"Experience over 30 thrill rides, family attractions and unique events on a day trip or short break at one of the UK's best theme parks. Book online now!"
Staines Rd Chertsey Surrey South East KT16 8PN United Kingdom
Access Card notes
To link your card or registration number simply visit https://www.merlinannualpass.co.uk/ride-access-pass/link-application/ and enter your card details.
A free registration is available at this venue as an alternative to an Access Card. Please use the link below to begin your application. Please note, if you already have an Access Card, you don't need to apply again. Simply provide your name and Access Card ID number to the venue. Click here to start your registration
- Ride Access Pass will be awarded.
- For guests using wheelchairs, please use the middle gate at the turnstiles as this is a wider access point. There is a small number of accessible rooms in the THORPE SHARK Hotel. For Specific Ride Information, please visit: https://www.thorpepark.com/media/535758/accessibility-guide-v4.pdf
- Accessible parking is available on a first come, first served basis. These spaces are located adjacent to the Welcome Arch and parking tickets can either be purchased on your smartphone, at the Island Ticket Centre or at the Nemesis Fastrack Outpost.
- There are accessible toilets on site, as well as a new 'Changing Places' facility, equipped with a hoist, adult changing bed, height adjustable sink, shower and toilet. All accessible toilet facilities require a RADAR key for access. If you do not have your own, you can rent one from Island Help & Information for a £10 deposit.
- Assistance Dogs are welcome in the resort. However, dogs will not be able to accompany guests onto the rides.
- Access Cards with '+1' will be accepted as proof for a free companion ticket. Access Card Holders with '+1', who are also Annual/ Season Pass holders, will be able to apply for a free carer pass. If you are coming in a large group or school group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on accessibility.
- Hearing loops are installed in the Island Ticket Centre, Ticket Collection windows, Island Help & Information and the Island Access Hub. Please let a member of staff know that you use a hearing loop and they will serve you on a desk with this facility installed.
- First Aid is located in the Lower Dome. Guests with any type of cast are restricted from riding our attractions. Walking boots and braces are permitted on some rides providing they are fully secured. Guests with any type of prosthesis may be restricted from certain rides. If permitted riders must ensure that the prosthetic is properly secured before riding. Please read each individual ride section for more information.