Tower of London
"The Tower of London, officially Her Majesty's Royal Palace and Fortress of the Tower of London, is a historic castle located on the north bank of the River Thames in central London."
London London EC3N 4AB United Kingdom
- Wheelchairs are available for free from the Welcome Centre on a First-Come-First-Served basis. There is a lift in the White Tower, which takes visitors to the basement. Ramps are located in the New Armouries Cafe and near the Raven shop.
- There is accessible parking in Tower Hill Coach and Car Park.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Visitors with access needs receive a concession rate admission ticket and are entitled to bring an accompanying adult/carer free of charge. Please note that carer tickets can only be obtained on the day of your visit showing proof of registered disability.
- Descriptive tours are available, as well as, magnifying sheets, audio guides, information in Braille and Tactile formats and an Armoury in Action experience.
- Induction loops are available in the ticket boxes and Welcome Centre. Book your place in advance for a British Sign Language tour of the Tower of London. Available on selected dates only. For more information, please visit: https://www.hrp.org.uk/tower-of-london/visit/accessibility/#gs.0wwlkr