Martin will join 10 other selected panelists to vote for this year’s award winners
Following the success our Managing Director, Martin Austin MBE, had at TheTicketingBusiness Awards last year after collecting the award for Outstanding Achievement in recognition of his work in ticketing for disabled people, where he strives to promote the Access Card to improve accessibility in ticketing for disabled people, we are delighted to announce that Martin will join 10 other extraordinary individuals on the judging panel for the 13th Annual TicketingBusiness Awards, which will be held in July this year.
TheTicketingBusiness Awards serve to recognise the amazing work and achievements of all businesses and individuals working in the ticketing sector.
On being selected for the judging panel, Martin Austin MBE said:
“It’s a genuine honour to be asked to join the judging panel and to work alongside the other judges to recognise the contributions of successes of so many influential people working in the ticketing industry.”
Martin will be joining
- Ian Nuttall, Co-Founder, TheTicketingBusiness
- Mark Davyd, CEO, Music Venue Trust
- Katy Raines, Chief Executive Officer, Indigo
- Manal Smith, Senior Ticketing Manager – The Hundred, ECB – England and Wales Cricket Board
- Joseph Lee, General Manager, Hong Kong Ticketing
- Phillipa Hicks, Head of Product & Co-Founder, Seat Unique
- Daniel Gidney, Chief Executive, Lancs Cricket / Emirates Old Trafford
- Kyle Bell, Marketing and Partnerships Director, Rhythm and Vines
- Larissa Kisel, Business Development Manager, Eventim UK
- Tim Chambers, Managing Director, TJChambers Consultancy
Nominations for shortlists for TheTicketingBusiness Awards open tomorrow (Thursday 31st March) at midday.
For more information about this year’s panel, please click here.