Moyse's Hall Museum
"Situated in a beautiful medieval building, Moyse's Hall Museum houses eclectic collections and exhibitions, and hosts events ranging from themed craft workshops for all the family to historical talks and lectures."
Cornhill Bury St Edmunds Suffolk East of England IP33 1DX United Kingdom
- The museum is wheelchair accessible and has lifts to all floors.
- There are accessible toilets on the ground floor.
- Assistance dogs are welcome throughout the site.
- A large print transcript of the introductory DVD and a large print version of the village map are available. We are working closely with West Suffolk Voluntary Association for the Blind to ensure we the necessary improvements are made to enhance the experience for the visually impaired.
- Paper transcripts of the introductory DVD are available.